Surveys - Platforms - Documentation - Training
Together with associates and partners, PeterBoswell.com applies advanced business development techniques to market and project assessment, document delivery, brand protection, management training, and private-public development aid.
Current projects focus on:
- FIDIC-EFCA Consulting Engineering Industry Survey - 2017 update
- Sustainable Development Goal indicator - development
- developing the FIDIC-SYNTEC Project Sustainability Logbook platform - PPSL.online
- advanced interfaces for complex, structured documents - bots and charts for FIDIC contracts
- blockchain and bot technologies for document and brand protection
- applying frontier analysis to sustainability rating efficiency
- restructuring the Kwamtili Forest Sanctuary
- the GIB SuRe sustainable infrastructure - standard
- management training - FIDIC FCCE certified consulting engineer
Kwamtili Forest loss
Kwamtili Forest, part of Kwamtili Estate, Mkinga District, Tanzania, a long-established producer of Criollo cocoa, is loosing its forest cover.
GIB SuRe Infrastructure Standard
SuRe - The Standard for Sustainable and Resilient Infrastructure is being developed by GIB and its stakeholders as a private sustainability standard for the certification of infrastructure projects.
Recent blog items
SDG building investment indicator
9 Aug 2017
The FIDIC-EFCA Consulting Engineering Industry Survey managed by Peter Boswell is participating in the development, led by UN Habitat, of metadata for the SDG sustainable buildings indicator.
9 Aug 2017
Peter Boswell represents FIDIC, the International Federation of Consulting Engineers, on the experts committee supporting the drafting of the SuRe Standard for the procurement and rating of sustainable and resilient infrastructure.