Surveys - Platforms - Documentation - Training
Together with associates and partners, PeterBoswell.com applies advanced business development techniques to market and project assessment, document delivery, brand protection, management training, and private-public development aid.
Current projects focus on:
- Urban Sustainability Management - latest news
- FIDIC-EFCA Consulting Engineering Industry Survey - 2017 update
- Sustainable Development Goal indicator - development
- developing the FIDIC-SYNTEC Project Sustainability Logbook platform - PPSL.online
- advanced interfaces for complex, structured documents - chatbots and charts for FIDIC contracts
- applying frontier analysis to sustainability rating efficiency
- restructuring the Kwamtili Forest Sanctuary - report
- the GIB SuRe sustainable infrastructure - standard
- management training - FIDIC FCCE certified consulting engineer
FIDICbot for FIDIC contracts
A chatbot has developed that allows users to search FIDIC contracts and to access related resources such as guidance and sample letters. The bot is available by SMS (+41 79 807 1730) and @FIDICbot on Twitter Telegram, Facebook Messenger, LINE, Viber, Twitter DM, and Skype and as a web app at fidic.tips.
FIDICcharts for contract sample letters
A web application for FIDIC contract charts called FIDICcharts has been developed to help coordinate and track the many standard sample letters that are needed for a FIDIC contract. The application uses swimlanes to chart the sequencing of the various letters while a contract progresses.
Recent blog items
Urban Sustainability Management
6 Dec 2018
Peter Boswell has been helping develop the FIDIC Urban Sustainability Management programme of activities, including the Urban Sustainability Management platform at 37101.org.
9 Aug 2017
Peter Boswell represents FIDIC, the International Federation of Consulting Engineers, on the experts committee supporting the drafting of the SuRe Standard for the procurement and rating of sustainable and resilient infrastructure.