Surveys - Platforms - Documentation - Training
Together with associates and partners, PeterBoswell.com applies advanced business development techniques to market and project assessment, document delivery, brand protection, management training, and private-public development aid.
Current projects focus on:
- Urban Sustainability Management - latest news
- FIDIC-EFCA Consulting Engineering Industry Survey - 2017 update
- Sustainable Development Goal indicator - development
- developing the FIDIC-SYNTEC Project Sustainability Logbook platform - PPSL.online
- advanced interfaces for complex, structured documents - chatbots and charts for FIDIC contracts
- applying frontier analysis to sustainability rating efficiency
- restructuring the Kwamtili Forest Sanctuary - report
- the GIB SuRe sustainable infrastructure - standard
- management training - FIDIC FCCE certified consulting engineer
FIDIC-EFCA Consulting Engineering Industry Survey
Peter Boswell and his Bricad associates undertook in 2012 a top-down macroeconomic survey of the consulting engineering industry on behalf of FIDIC and EFCA. A 2017 update has been presented.
Matemwe School Computer Centre, Zanzibar
Peter Boswell transferred computers donated by The UsitawiNetwork to the Matemwe School Computer Centre in 2014 and 2015. Further donations are planned for 2016. Various organisations in the Geneva area are being asked to donate equipment.
Recent blog items
Urban Sustainability Management
6 Dec 2017
Peter Boswell has been helping develop the FIDIC Urban Sustainability Management programme of activities, including the Urban Sustainability Management platform at 37101.org.
9 Aug 2017
Peter Boswell represents FIDIC, the International Federation of Consulting Engineers, on the experts committee supporting the drafting of the SuRe Standard for the procurement and rating of sustainable and resilient infrastructure.