Surveys - Platforms - Documentation - Training
Together with associates and partners, PeterBoswell.com applies advanced business development techniques to market and project assessment, document delivery, brand protection, management training, and private-public development aid.
Current activities focus on:
- WUF10 - World Urban Forum (2020): outcomes; events coordination
- COP25 (2019): outcomes; events coordination
- NACE Rev. 2 economic activity classification - revision proposal
- FIDIC-EFCA Consulting Engineering Industry Survey - 2019 update
- Urban Sustainability Management - latest news
- representing the FIDIC-EFCA Sustainable Development Committee - 2018 report
- Guide to ISO 37101 for project developers (ISO Work Item Proposal) - 37101.wiki
- developing the FIDIC-EFCA Project Sustainability Logbook platform - PPSL.online
- developing the FIDIC-SYNTEC Urban Sustainability Management Platform - USMP.online
- the GIB SuRe sustainable infrastructure - standard
- adaptation best practice - activities
- UN Habitat Sustainable Development Goal indicator metadata - development
- advanced interfaces for complex, structured documents - FIDIC contracts
- restructuring the Kwamtili Forest Sanctuary - report
- management training - FIDIC FCCE certified consulting engineer
FIDICbot for FIDIC contracts
A chatbot has developed that allows users to search FIDIC contracts and to access related resources such as guidance and sample letters. The bot is available by SMS (+41 79 807 1730) and @FIDICbot on Twitter Telegram, Facebook Messenger, LINE, Viber, Twitter DM, and Skype and as a web app at fidic.tips.
World Urban Forum participation
Peter Boswell will be representing FIDIC at the 9th Session of the World Urban Forum (Febraury 2018). FIDIC is association with several partners is organising a Networking Event titled "Aligning commitments and expectations to achieve SDGs and the New Urban Agenda".
Recent blog items
FIDIC at WUF10
5 Jan 2020
Planning, arrangements and outcomes for the FIDIC participation at WUF10 in Abu Dhabi.
Managing the development of sustainable cities and communities
5 Jan 2020
The FIDIC-organised WUF10 networking event "Managing the development of sustainable cities and communities" aims to share experience with Urban Sustainability Management and similar initiatives.