Surveys - Platforms - Documentation - Training
Together with associates and partners, PeterBoswell.com applies advanced business development techniques to market and project assessment, document delivery, brand protection, management training, and private-public development aid.
Current activities focus on:
- Urban Sustainability Management - latest news
- representing the FIDIC-EFCA Sustainable Development Committee - 2018 report
- COP25 (2019) and World Urban Forum (2020) side events coordination
- Guide to ISO 37101 for project developers (ISO Work Item Proposal) - 37101.wiki
- developing the FIDIC-EFCA Project Sustainability Logbook platform - PPSL.online
- developing the FIDIC-SYNTEC Urban Sustainability platform - USMP.online
- the GIB SuRe sustainable infrastructure - standard
- adaptation best practice - activities
- FIDIC-EFCA Consulting Engineering Industry Survey - 2017 update
- UN Habitat Sustainable Development Goal indicator metadata - development
- advanced interfaces for complex, structured documents - FIDIC contracts
- restructuring the Kwamtili Forest Sanctuary - report
- management training - FIDIC FCCE certified consulting engineer
Updated March 2019
Kwamtili Forest loss
Kwamtili Forest, part of Kwamtili Estate, Mkinga District, Tanzania, a long-established producer of Criollo cocoa, is loosing its forest cover.
FIDICbot for FIDIC contracts
A chatbot has developed that allows users to search FIDIC contracts and to access related resources such as guidance and sample letters. The bot is available by SMS (+41 79 807 1730) and @FIDICbot on Twitter Telegram, Facebook Messenger, LINE, Viber, Twitter DM, and Skype and as a web app at fidic.tips.
Recent blog items
1 Apr 2019
Peter Boswell represents FIDIC, the International Federation of Consulting Engineers, on the experts committee supporting the drafting of the SuRe Standard for the procurement and rating of sustainable and resilient infrastructure.
Adaptation best practice
28 Mar 2019
Peter Boswell is participating in several activities aimed at supporting the FIDIC-EFCA Sustainable Development Committee's development of best-practice guidance.