Surveys - Platforms - Documentation - Training
Together with associates and partners, PeterBoswell.com applies advanced business development techniques to market and project assessment, document delivery, brand protection, management training, and private-public development aid.
Current projects focus on:
- FIDIC-EFCA Consulting Engineering Industry Survey - 2016 update,
- developing the FIDIC-SYNTEC Project Sustainability Logbook platform - PPSL.online,
- advanced interfaces for complex, structured documents - bots and charts for FIDIC contracts,
- blockchain and bot technologies for document and brand protection,
- applying frontier analysis to sustainability rating efficiency,
- restructuring the Kwamtili Forest Sanctuary,
- the GIB SuRe infrastructure - standard,
- management training.
Matemwe School Computer Centre, Zanzibar
Peter Boswell transferred computers donated by The UsitawiNetwork to the Matemwe School Computer Centre in 2014 and 2015. Further donations are planned for 2016. Various organisations in the Geneva area are being asked to donate equipment.
FIDIC Charts for contract sample letters
A web application at FIDIC Charts has been developed to help coordinate and track the many standard sample letters that are needed for a FIDIC contract. The application uses swimlanes to chart the sequencing of the various letters while a contract progresses.
Recent blog items
FIDIC-EFCA Survey 2016
3 Jun 2016
The 2016 update of the survey is now in progress for publication in June 2016. The results for the 20 largest EU countries was presented at the the EFCA General Assembly Meeting (Sofia, 2 June 2016).
2 Apr 2016
PeterBoswell.com is currently re-evaluating the need to support FileOpen users. In the meatime the support site fo.peterboswell.net has been discontinued.