Surveys - Platforms - Documentation - Training
Together with associates and partners, PeterBoswell.com applies advanced business development techniques to market and project assessment, document delivery, brand protection, management training, and private-public development aid.
Current activities focus on:
- LADDIM - Location-Aware Data-Driven Intelligence Management: first steps
- WUF10 - World Urban Forum (2020): outcomes; events coordination
- COP25 (2019): outcomes; events coordination
- NACE Rev. 2 economic activity classification - revision proposal
- FIDIC-EFCA Consulting Engineering Industry Survey - 2019 update
- Urban Sustainability Management - latest news
- representing the FIDIC-EFCA Sustainable Development Committee - 2018 report
- Guide to ISO 37101 for project developers (ISO Work Item Proposal) - 37101.wiki
- developing the FIDIC-EFCA Project Sustainability Logbook platform - PPSL.online
- developing the FIDIC-SYNTEC Urban Sustainability Management Platform - USMP.online
- the GIB SuRe sustainable infrastructure - standard
- adaptation best practice - activities
- UN Habitat Sustainable Development Goal indicator metadata - development
- advanced interfaces for complex, structured documents - FIDIC contracts
- restructuring the Kwamtili Forest Sanctuary - report
- management training - FIDIC FCCE certified consulting engineer
Matemwe School Computer Centre, Zanzibar
Peter Boswell transferred computers donated by The UsitawiNetwork to the Matemwe School Computer Centre in 2014 and 2015. Further donations are planned for 2016. Various organisations in the Geneva area are being asked to donate equipment.
Kwamtili Forest loss
Kwamtili Forest, part of Kwamtili Estate, Mkinga District, Tanzania, a long-established producer of Criollo cocoa, is loosing its forest cover.
Recent blog items
Jura Mountains mapping
22 Jul 2020
OpenStreetMap services for the village of Saint-Cergue in Switzerland using the latest developments in open data, analytics and visualisation are being set up in order to map the Jura Mountains' trails, wildlife, historic sites, etc. in detail.
FIDICbot and FIDICchatbot
10 Mar 2020
A chatbot is being developed that allows users to search FIDIC contracts and to access related resources such as guidance. The bot is available at FIDICbot on Twitter Telegram, Facebook Messenger, LINE, Viber, and Skype and as a web app at fidic.pw.