Surveys - Platforms - Documentation - Training
Together with associates and partners, PeterBoswell.com applies advanced business development techniques to market and project assessment, document delivery, brand protection, management training, and private-public development aid.
Current projects focus on:
- Urban Sustainability Management - latest news
- FIDIC-EFCA Consulting Engineering Industry Survey - 2017 update
- Sustainable Development Goal indicator - development
- developing the FIDIC-SYNTEC Project Sustainability Logbook platform - PPSL.online
- advanced interfaces for complex, structured documents - chatbots and charts for FIDIC contracts
- applying frontier analysis to sustainability rating efficiency
- restructuring the Kwamtili Forest Sanctuary - report
- the GIB SuRe sustainable infrastructure - standard
- management training - FIDIC FCCE certified consulting engineer
FIDIC-EFCA 2016 Survey
A preliminary note covering most of the survey elements for the 14 largest European Union economies has been released for comment. Aside from completing the survey elements for the 14 countries, the plan is to complete the survey for all 28 EU Member States in time for a presentation at the EFCA General Assembly Meeting and Conference in early-June 2016.
World Urban Forum participation
Peter Boswell will be representing FIDIC at the 9th Session of the World Urban Forum (Febraury 2018). FIDIC is association with several partners is organising a Networking Event titled "Aligning commitments and expectations to achieve SDGs and the New Urban Agenda".
Recent blog items
Urban Sustainability Management
6 Dec 2018
Peter Boswell has been helping develop the FIDIC Urban Sustainability Management programme of activities, including the Urban Sustainability Management platform at 37101.org.
9 Aug 2017
Peter Boswell represents FIDIC, the International Federation of Consulting Engineers, on the experts committee supporting the drafting of the SuRe Standard for the procurement and rating of sustainable and resilient infrastructure.