Surveys - Platforms - Documentation - Training
Together with associates and partners, PeterBoswell.com applies advanced business development techniques to market and project assessment, document delivery, brand protection, management training, and private-public development aid.
Current activities focus on:
- FIDIC-EFCA Consulting Engineering Industry Survey - 2019 update
- Urban Sustainability Management - latest news
- representing the FIDIC-EFCA Sustainable Development Committee - 2018 report
- COP25 (2019) and World Urban Forum (2020) side events coordination
- Guide to ISO 37101 for project developers (ISO Work Item Proposal) - 37101.wiki
- developing the FIDIC-EFCA Project Sustainability Logbook platform - PPSL.online
- developing the FIDIC-SYNTEC Urban Sustainability platform - USMP.online
- the GIB SuRe sustainable infrastructure - standard
- adaptation best practice - activities
- UN Habitat Sustainable Development Goal indicator metadata - development
- advanced interfaces for complex, structured documents - FIDIC contracts
- restructuring the Kwamtili Forest Sanctuary - report
- management training - FIDIC FCCE certified consulting engineer
Updated March 2019
FIDIC-EFCA Consulting Engineering Industry Survey
Peter Boswell and his Bricad associates undertook in 2012 a top-down macroeconomic survey of the consulting engineering industry on behalf of FIDIC and EFCA. A 2019 update has been presented.
GIB SuRe Infrastructure Standard
SuRe - The Standard for Sustainable and Resilient Infrastructure is being developed by GIB and its stakeholders as a private sustainability standard for the certification of infrastructure projects.
Recent blog items
FIDIC-EFCA Survey 2019
8 May 2019
The 2019 update to the FIDIC-EFCA Consulting Engineering Industry Survey was presented at the EFCA GAM (Dublin; 9 May 2019).
1 Apr 2019
Peter Boswell represents FIDIC, the International Federation of Consulting Engineers, on the experts committee supporting the drafting of the SuRe Standard for the procurement and rating of sustainable and resilient infrastructure.