Surveys - Platforms - Documentation - Training
Together with associates and partners, PeterBoswell.com applies advanced business development techniques to market and project assessment, document delivery, brand protection, management training, and private-public development aid.
Current projects focus on:
- Urban Sustainability Management - latest news
- COP24 side events coordination
- Guide to ISO 37101 for project developers (ISO Work Item Proposal) - 37101.wiki
- FIDIC-EFCA Consulting Engineering Industry Survey - 2017 update
- Sustainable Development Goal indicator - development
- developing the FIDIC-SYNTEC Project Sustainability Logbook platform - PPSL.online
- advanced interfaces for complex, structured documents - chatbots and charts for FIDIC contracts
- applying frontier analysis to sustainability rating efficiency
- restructuring the Kwamtili Forest Sanctuary - report
- the GIB SuRe sustainable infrastructure - standard
- management training - FIDIC FCCE certified consulting engineer
World Urban Forum participation
Peter Boswell will be representing FIDIC at the 9th Session of the World Urban Forum (Febraury 2018). FIDIC is association with several partners is organising a Networking Event titled "Aligning commitments and expectations to achieve SDGs and the New Urban Agenda".
FIDIC-EFCA 2016 Survey
A preliminary note covering most of the survey elements for the 14 largest European Union economies has been released for comment. Aside from completing the survey elements for the 14 countries, the plan is to complete the survey for all 28 EU Member States in time for a presentation at the EFCA General Assembly Meeting and Conference in early-June 2016.
Recent blog items
1 Sep 2018
FIDICcharts at FIDIC.tips gives a series of interactive charts that link to the sample letters, contract clauses and guidance needed by the Employer, Contractor and Engineer working with the FIDIC construction contracts.
Urban Sustainability Management
6 Dec 2017
Peter Boswell has been helping develop the FIDIC Urban Sustainability Management programme of activities, including the Urban Sustainability Management platform at 37101.org.