Surveys - Platforms - Documentation - Training
Together with associates and partners, PeterBoswell.com applies advanced business development techniques to market and project assessment, document delivery, brand protection, management training, and private-public development aid.
Current activities focus on:
- LADDIM - Location-Aware Data-Driven Intelligence Management: first steps
- WUF10 - World Urban Forum (2020): outcomes; events coordination
- COP25 (2019): outcomes; events coordination
- NACE Rev. 2 economic activity classification - revision proposal
- FIDIC-EFCA Consulting Engineering Industry Survey - 2019 update
- Urban Sustainability Management - latest news
- representing the FIDIC-EFCA Sustainable Development Committee - 2018 report
- Guide to ISO 37101 for project developers (ISO Work Item Proposal) - 37101.wiki
- developing the FIDIC-EFCA Project Sustainability Logbook platform - PPSL.online
- developing the FIDIC-SYNTEC Urban Sustainability Management Platform - USMP.online
- the GIB SuRe sustainable infrastructure - standard
- adaptation best practice - activities
- UN Habitat Sustainable Development Goal indicator metadata - development
- advanced interfaces for complex, structured documents - FIDIC contracts
- restructuring the Kwamtili Forest Sanctuary - report
- management training - FIDIC FCCE certified consulting engineer
FIDIC-EFCA 2016 Survey
A preliminary note covering most of the survey elements for the 14 largest European Union economies has been released for comment. Aside from completing the survey elements for the 14 countries, the plan is to complete the survey for all 28 EU Member States in time for a presentation at the EFCA General Assembly Meeting and Conference in early-June 2016.
Project/Programme Sustainability Logbook
An upgraded PPSL users' site at PPSL.site will be made available shortly and the Project/Programmme Sustainability Platform (PPSP). It is based upon a generic users' platform that integrates the management of PPSL sustainability logbooks with ratings that is now available at PPSP.site.
Recent blog items
Site point clouds
24 Oct 2020
The latest vestion of the Point Data Abstraction Library (PDAL) simplifies considerably the generation of Entwine Point Tile (EPT) formated point-cloud files that can be viewed using the Potree viewer.
OSHDB, OHSOME and OHSOME2label
11 Sep 2020
Generating OSHDB databases from an OpenStreetMap (OSM) Rails port website database to serve the ohsome API and ohsome2label requires some specific considerations, especially for relatively small, localised OSM maps