Surveys - Platforms - Documentation - Training
Together with associates and partners, PeterBoswell.com applies advanced business development techniques to market and project assessment, document delivery, brand protection, management training, and private-public development aid.
Current projects focus on:
- FIDIC-EFCA Consulting Engineering Industry Survey - 2016 update,
- developing the FIDIC-SYNTEC Project Sustainability Logbook platform - PPSL.online,
- advanced interfaces for complex, structured documents - bots and charts for FIDIC contracts,
- blockchain and bot technologies for document and brand protection,
- applying frontier analysis to sustainability rating efficiency,
- restructuring the Kwamtili Forest Sanctuary,
- the GIB SuRe infrastructure - standard,
- management training.
FIDIC-EFCA 2016 Survey
A preliminary note covering most of the survey elements for the 14 largest European Union economies has been released for comment. Aside from completing the survey elements for the 14 countries, the plan is to complete the survey for all 28 EU Member States in time for a presentation at the EFCA General Assembly Meeting and Conference in early-June 2016.
Matemwe School Computer Centre, Zanzibar
Peter Boswell transferred computers donated by The UsitawiNetwork to the Matemwe School Computer Centre in 2014 and 2015. Further donations are planned for 2016. Various organisations in the Geneva area are being asked to donate equipment.
Recent blog items
12 Sep 2016
A chatbot is being developed that allows users to search and compare FIDIC contracts and to access related resources such as guidance and sample letters. The bot is available by SMS (+41 79 807 1730) and at FIDICbot on Twitter Telegram, Facebook Messenger, LINE and Skype and as a web app at fidic.pw.
1 Sep 2016
FIDICcharts at FIDIC.tips gives a series of interactive charts that link to the sample letters, contract clauses and guidance needed by the Employer, Contractor and Engineer working with the FIDIC construction contracts.