Surveys - Platforms - Documentation - Training
Together with associates and partners, PeterBoswell.com applies advanced business development techniques to market and project assessment, document delivery, brand protection, management training, and private-public development aid.
Current activities focus on:
- LADDIM - Location-Aware Data-Driven Intelligence Management: first steps
- WUF10 - World Urban Forum (2020): outcomes; events coordination
- COP25 (2019): outcomes; events coordination
- NACE Rev. 2 economic activity classification - revision proposal
- FIDIC-EFCA Consulting Engineering Industry Survey - 2019 update
- Urban Sustainability Management - latest news
- representing the FIDIC-EFCA Sustainable Development Committee - 2018 report
- Guide to ISO 37101 for project developers (ISO Work Item Proposal) - 37101.wiki
- developing the FIDIC-EFCA Project Sustainability Logbook platform - PPSL.online
- developing the FIDIC-SYNTEC Urban Sustainability Management Platform - USMP.online
- the GIB SuRe sustainable infrastructure - standard
- adaptation best practice - activities
- UN Habitat Sustainable Development Goal indicator metadata - development
- advanced interfaces for complex, structured documents - FIDIC contracts
- restructuring the Kwamtili Forest Sanctuary - report
- management training - FIDIC FCCE certified consulting engineer
Kwamtili Forest loss
Kwamtili Forest, part of Kwamtili Estate, Mkinga District, Tanzania, a long-established producer of Criollo cocoa, is loosing its forest cover.
GIB SuRe Infrastructure Standard
SuRe - The Standard for Sustainable and Resilient Infrastructure is being developed by GIB and its stakeholders as a private sustainability standard for the certification of infrastructure projects.
Recent blog items
Site point clouds
24 Oct 2020
Describes the Jura Mountains mapping website's use of LIDAR point clouds.
OSHDB, OHSOME and OHSOME2label
11 Sep 2020
Generating OSHDB databases from an OpenStreetMap (OSM) Rails port website database to serve the ohsome API and ohsome2label requires some specific considerations, especially for relatively small, localised OSM maps